The old addage, "you get what you pay for" is correct. This was cheap and while the picture is nice, the sound is bad (we hooked up speakers and now it is okay). I would have given it a higher rating if the thing didn't keep turning itself on. About 10 times, randomly, the TV just turns itself on.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It turns on by itself. I don't know if it picking up another signal from other appliances? We can't put a pattern to it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sound is really, really bad; it sounds like it is coming from a tin box. We hooked up speakers instead and that works better, but it is more stuff on my counter.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I've owned this tv for several years with no problems. It has a great crisp clear 1080p picture. Multiple inputs, can be use as a computer monitor, energy efficient. I would rate this above average for all the tv's I've purchased over the years.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes