The screen protector is still on my Nook ( as of June 2013). I wasn't very satisfied with the quality of the case which is a cheap vinyl, however it is still holding together and has not fallen apart yet. It fits snug. I did have a problem with the earplugs which are so large neither me nor my son, who have big ears, can use them. The stylus is low quality plastic and the clip broke from the end fairly early. I haven't used the carrying case because the Nook will not fit in it with the vinyl cover on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Everything is exactly as pictured.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mediocre at best.
two ways to store your nook. case is snug, access to power is awkward, but usable. neoprene sleeve is useful but not used. wish the folder in the case was easier to use to put stylus and earbuds. stylus is much more sensitive than a finger, great addition to this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact fit, form and function as web identified. case is little tight/short for nook tablet.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? absolutely.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. case matches description, sleeve stitching is loose and bulky.