When I ordered the package that includes 1) a case, 2) an extended battery and 3) an LCD protector, I assumed that all three parts would be compatible. That was not the case. Once I installed the extended battery, the case would not fit the phone properly. It ALMOST fit but I didn't purchase it to ALMOST fit. I was very disappointed and returned the product the same day I received it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The images on the site "look" like what I received however, the case in the package no longer fits the Droid Bionic once the extended battery that comes in the package is installed.
Everything was as it is supposed to be but the protective cover case does NOT fit with the extended battery. Once you put the extended battery on your phone you might as well throw out the case because it doesn't work with a phone with the larger extended battery. The cost of it all is well worth it so getting rid of the case isn't a deal breaker but I just don't understand why they would include it?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image matches what you recieve
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects were found
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
The phone case is not for a phone with extended battery. so you can't use the ext battery with the case. Waste of time and money and overstock.com wants over 7 dollars to send a 12 dollar item back. NOT RECOMENDED for product or overstock.com to sale a product that can not be used together.
The phone case didn't fit the extended battery so why are they sold together. Complete rip off!!!!! Shame on whoever sold me this crap. You got me good, but never again!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the case didn't even fit with the extended battery, so why sell them together?
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? didnt fit so who cares.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. crap