Comes with extremely cheap power supply. Mine broke after one day of using the computer. I paid someone to repair it instead of waiting a month for cyberpowerpc to fix it, which by the way, has terrible customer service and obviously uses cheap parts. Works good now, but beware.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good overall, but some cheap parts.
First of all Windows 8 takes getting used to. Secondly, after I adjusted, the hardware is seeming to fail me. The keyboard is kind of chintzy and probably appeals to people less interested in performance and durability over appearance. You can tell it was designed to appeal to the average American. Cheap and built to stay that way. I really can't comment further, based on other reviews I am not looking forward to dealing with customer service - especially after I loaded all my files on this computer hard drive.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I guess not
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemd nice... started it this morning and it refuses to move... a clicking sound is heard from the area of the hard drive and the screen freezes
I was really excited about this order. When I got home from work and it first arrived after ordering I was excited to plug it in and boot up. From that moment it has been nothing but disappointing. Out of box hard drive failure. Tech support wanted my credit card to send me a working hard drive or make me pay to mail hard drive to them. I should not be so inconvenienced when I paid in good faith a month ago for a computer that I still haven't seen working. The tower looks pretty though. Maybe someday it will work.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product looked like picture but didn't boot up to more than blue screen.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, initial boot up went to ue screen. Spent next couple hours with tech support trying to boot up from disc, then creating RMA. Then tech wanted my credit card to send me another hard drive. Instead I sent them back the CPU. It has been about a month since I bought the PC and I have no working computer to date.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is horrible. I am very disappointed that I have no computer and never even had it boot up to desktop.
had a problem from the computer company...and Overstock replaced the item right away with no problems.....the new Pc is operating very well ....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no...but was replaced by overstock
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the replacement is very good and operating as it should
Was so excited to get this for my 16 year old son- he opened it on Christmas Eve & I proceeded to put everything together on his new computer desk. The computer would NOT recognize the flat screen monitor I had bought. Troubleshooted the monitor- it worked just fine hooked up to my laptop. Either BOTH ports for the monitor are bad or the graphics card/drivers are screwed up. And the power cord wouldn't stay plugged in, VERY loose, the computer kept shutting itself off while I was trying to work on it. It was a very disappointing Christmas for my son. There were other reviews on here that were poor, but I was hoping we'd get a good system. Nope. Just terrible. Returning it and upgrading him to an ********* system instead...... Cyberpower completely ruined my son's Christmas, this computer was his only gift..... So disappointed.
this computers power supply is like a bomb so u have to replace it if u don't want to get a new computer so u should get the OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular High Performance Power Supply it is really great for a computer like this all u have to do is replace the 350 watt power supply it comes with P.S- it costs some where around *** to *** depending on where u get it
When this arrived and was set up, the side panel needed to be taken off because the fan was chewing up it's own cord and was rattling so loud, it startled me. Upon activation, my Windows 8.1 activation key was invalid. So I have yet to actually -activate- my windows experience. [ Which hopefully will be remedied by the company. ] Otherwise, it's a decent rig for the price. It's running everything I need. The power supply in this is far too low though, so I will need to upgrade that as well. ANYONE looking to buy a midgrade gaming rig, try this out. But have ****set aside for instant upgrades.
This is a wonderful computer. My children love gaming, and I love the family doing school work on it. It has enough fans to keep it cool, less interference with extended use time. The disappointing factor would have to be the missing features, I though it would have. Even my copier/printer has a port for SD cards/Mini memory cards or even a second DVD/writer drawer. When buying a computer this does have the features that make school/home/work assignments, along with gaming, easier and fun.