I was expecting the headphones to fit comfortably around my ears (like turtle beaches) however they are small and barely cover my whole ear. I have not used nor have use for the ear buds, I own too many pairs already. The pop filter's clamp rests at an angle due to its design, not sure why it was made like that but it isn't bothersome because it has an adjustable stand to be positioned in whatever fancy loop you want it to be. The mic quality is above average and is the sole purpose of the rating. Definetly a great *starter* set for anyone who does youtube videos or any type or recording, also THIS MIC IS SUPER SENSITIVE! You will need to turn sensitivity down if at all possible; even with the pop filter, while in a skype call, my friend heard my dog drinking water 25ft behind me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I was expecting the headphones in the picture to be a bit bigger. (more info in review)
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects have been found yet.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Everything looks and works as if it were brand new.
I've used this microphone once to do a voice over with a little iMovie clip and the sound is very good. EZ to install-just plug in the USB and go to sound settings (on Mac) to change from built-in mic input to mic in-put & voila!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good Quality