So I got this camera because I am looking for something with HD picture and I have to say I was very disappointed with the picture quality. It was really grainy and definitely NOT high def at all =( It also doesn't come with a manual with instructions so it was hard to use and figure out what all the different functions are. It DOES comes with its own video editing software but it is not compatible with windows 7 so basically if you want to edit video that was shot with this camera you have to use their software you cant use windows movie maker (which is what I am used to) and you also cannot use previously shot video that was shot with a different camera and try to edit it with their software.... The camera size is basically as big as an iphone very slim and sleek which I liked because you can just throw in the little carrying case it comes with and throw it in your purse but that is the only positive I see so i have to return this camera sadly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the pic
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good very nicely packaged.
This is supposed to have 1080dpi and HD. The photos and videos I take on my phone are of far superior quality. Either I got a lemon or this thing is not what it purports to be. It's going back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not sure
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. faded poor quality photos and videos, what a joke