I purchased this camera last year. It has worked okay up to now. I can't get it to transfer the pictures to my laptop. I contacted overstock. I was given the phone number to Bell +Howell. They sent me a new USB cord, still does not work. I'm going to buy a new Camera. Not very happy about this.
For an inexpensive camera, it works very well. This is my second as I lost my first. Shipping took a little more time than I expected.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
The box it can said it was blue but I open it was black
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no I ASK A BLUE IN COLOIR AND GOT BLACK INSTEAT
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It fine for it be use for
I bought this for my daughter as part of her Christmas gifts. I knew not to expect too much considering the low price but it seems that the pictures are coming out more blurry than not. I've purchased other low cost cameras ( nikon cool pix) and the picture quality is better. I'm going to check and make sure that maybe the bell and howell may just need some adjusting. If that's the case, I will give a second review.