When I received the case, the side with the clip on it was already coming apart. The "felt" lining was already pulling away from the case and the edges were frayed. There were no instructions on how to insert phone into case as the part protects the phone is somewhat of a "two-parter". But after a few mins, I was able to figure it out. After a few days of adding and removing the cover case (with the belt clip/stand), the felt lining pulled away even more. Since I really like the overall case/concept of the case, I pulled out my heavy duty glue and glued it down and then trimmed the fraying edges, although, I think they will continue to fray ... not sure how to permanently fix the fraying problem.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matched exactly what I received.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Felt lining on clip side of case was peeling off and fraying on the edges.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the money, it's an OK deal but to receive something that immediately has a flaw is a little disappointing.
great quality & can't beat the price. nice color as well
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good