I was really excited to be able to mount my new iPhone5 in my car, however once I start driving, the vibration + the weight of the phone makes the whole holder to pop out and crash into the dashboard. I tried wetting the suction cup and other tricks, to no avail. Within seconds of driving, the whole thing crashes down. I'm glad the phone was not damaged - but I can't use it. I also tried to mount it using the vent adapter, but it doesn't fit correctly, and it was very hard to take it out without damaging the car vent.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This holder fits my iPhone 5 perfect. In fact, its width is adjustable and can accomodate pretty much any smart phone today. Installation is easy (although no instructions are provided). I'm using it attached to the AC vent (and it can be adjusted to attach to your windshield). The plastic is cheap, but then again...the item is really cheap too. The bottom line is that the holder works as advertised, installation takes seconds and is a piece of cake, is multifunctional, and a great bang for the buck.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Mediocre
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes