I was excited when I received the item. The design was a good idea in theory. However, when I tried to secure my tablet, the case would not snap on. Three of the corners fit, but the fourth would not snap on; so, the tablet was not secured. I sent it back thinking that this one was defective, but when I received the replacement, it had the same problem. It's just poor product design. My husband is an engineer, and when he inspected the product, even he said it was shoddy product design. Don't bother buying this product it will not fit the tablet it was designed for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked like the product.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I thought it was defective at first, but when I received the replacement, it didn't fit either.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor product design. Three corners would fit, but the fourth corner would not snap on. Would not secure the tablet.
Excellent quality material, however the case did not match the actual size of my Asus Transformer Prime.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Almost the same.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The device did not fit the actual size of the Asus tablet.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality.