This tablet is slow, legs, sometimes no matter what you top on google now opens itself. If I could exchange this tablet I would in a heart beat. Spending this amount of money I expected more from this tablet. I can't play the games I could on my old tablet without the graphics messing up and the screen flashing green.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good; no surprises. was what I was expecting
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good slow and lags
This is still a good deal, more than a year after I bought it. The camera and voice recorder are very easy to use. I wish it was easier to select accessories such as microphones, but that is normal. The only problem I had was using a cloud service, but once I loaded Microsoft OneDrive, it seemed to work well with that one (I do not have any connection to Microsoft).
I bought this for my wife and she absolutely LOVES IT. She's always got it in her hands and takes it in her purse everywhere we go. She is an avid reader and loves to play Candy Crush. In 36 years of marriage this is the best gift I have ever given her! It's been a full year now and she has never had any problems with it at all.
I ordered this product thinking that all tablets could be adapted to 3g or 4g, took it to AT&T and they couldn't find any place for their sim card to be added. I contacted Overstock, told them my problem, they were kind enough to refund my purchase AND paid the return postage for me! Thank you O.CO for your fair policy! I've been an Overstock member since 2007 and just love shopping with them!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? seemed to be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seemed fine