I am mostly pleased with the unit with the exception of the sound quality. I feel it needs the use of a bluetooth headphone as the sound comes from the rear of the unit and can be difficult to hear when placed flat. The picture quality is quite amazing and the apps you install seem to work quite well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is made well and is quite sturdy.
This device is very slick in both style and design. I would compare it to the elegance of the Ipad. The device is also very light, and I have no problems holding it hours on end. Even while reading e-books and supporting it on my chest its lighter then a real book. Watching 1080p videos on this is incredible and the built-in speaker sounds pretty good too.
Love this tablet! So far no complaints. The picture quality is wonderful. I have had to reboot it a few times.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. feels well built, great display
Cool tablet, lots of ability, but lacking processing power. When I was first release it was probably quite adequate for most tablet applications. Now I find myself waiting a lot for it to finish processing and start responding again. I can still run individual processor intensive apps like Clash of Clans fine, but it fails at multiprocessing. This is reasonable for the price, but if I were to do it again I would have paid double for something with more processing power. I may however be a little more picky than the average tablet consumer being a software engineer.