AAXA Technologies is excited to announce the release of our P4 Pico projector ? the world's brightest battery-powered projector. The AAXA P4 pico projector features a dazzling 80 lumen high-contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instrument?s DLP. Combined with AAXA's Vibrant-Color technology the P4 features long-life 15,000 hour LEDs and can deliver a brilliant colorful image of up to 80"*
The P4 was designed for today's on-the-go executive and features a powerful Windows CE ARM processor with 2GB of onboard memory. With optional keyboard and mouse the P4 can run multiple applications including Microsoft Office mobile, Adobe, mobile games, and a variety of other Windows CE applications.
At less than 5.6" long, 2.7" wide, and 1.2" tall the P4 is both a true pocket projector and a powerful mobile computing platform. The P4 features a built-in lithium ion battery capable of powering the projector over 75 minutes on a single charge. Additional features include Micro SD Card slot, USB on-the-go, composite video input, VGA input, and a 1 watt onboard speaker.
World's Brightest Battery Powered Projector!
- Ultra-bright 80 lumen LED light engine
- Powerful Built-In Processor with Windows CE
- Vibrant Color Technology w/ 15,000 LEDs
- 75+ Minute Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- VGA, Composite inputs + SD-HC, USB readers
- MP4, MP3, AVI, JPG, and WinCE file support
- Up to 80" image (in low-light conditions)
- Optional Keyboard transforms P4 into mini-PC!
- Dimensions: 141*71*31mm
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Quality and Care:
- Mercury free LED light source
- 1 Year Limited Warranty