The black case was good, although it slid a little bit when trying to take out of Jean pockets. Wasnt to fond of the blue case, but still worth the money! Screen protector went on with no problems.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As advertised
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Well, if you're like me who wears jeans about 75% of the time, these cases are NOT for you. The black case felt durable but it was so tough to take out of my pocket. The blue one felt more durable, but easier to put in and take out of your pocket. The screen protector is pretty good. A zagg one would be 10x better, though. The protector should have come with directions, for those noobies who can't put one on without having bubbles. Won't be using this case/protector any longer, though. I'll be buying a Moto Atrix, and putting an OtterBox on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not very well.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes. Original Packaging.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pretty good.
It does what it is supposed to do. It is rubbery and protects the phone for the occasional drops, and the screen film was fine also. for the price, it is worth it, but it does look cheap. functionwise, it is just fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
Hello. I have bought several cell phone cases/chargers/screen protectors from OverStock. My daughter and her friends have been very pleased with everyone of the items. And the prices could not be beat anywhere else. So when my daughter goes to a new cell phone I will be back buying from Overstock again.