It may have been just me, but I used this product per the instructions and found it did not improve the edge on any of the blades I tried it with this manual sharpener. The blades I chose to sharpen were still usable but would leave a few threads uncut. No improvement with up to 3 times running through the sharpening procedure. I bought a higher-end rotary blade sharpener (electric) for about $**** and It works very well for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I didn't find the claims to sharpen rotary blades to work at all for me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of manufacture was good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I bought this to try and cut down on the cost of replacement blades and I must say that I couldn't be more pleased. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who uses a rotary blade and is looking to save some money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matched exactly to the photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly described they product and its uses
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality, feels great
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes