The 'Repositionable' Stickz cartridge is awesome. However, maybe you think you don't need one? Here's what I'm using mine for: A) Refresh my cutting mat for my silhouette cutter (I'm sure it would work the same on a cricut mat as well) and B) Making repositionable cut-outs for my teaching. For example: I'm an independent music teacher (mostly piano) and young beginners often need a visual reminder of their hand and finger numbers, so I have cut outs of hands, which with the repositionable backing I can reuse quite a few times before replacing. Also same idea with mini piano keyboards, staff, and other music symbols. And, as usual, Overstock has an easy to search website, great communication, and quicker than expected shipping!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like this
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good and accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I have been creating posters for my genealogy chapter society's tables at conferences. Using this product is quick and there is no mess from glues... Lots of fun to use and create!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is true to life
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the Xyron system., the quality is excelllent!