I needed a place to set up my sewing machine. I sew a lot this time of year but have limited space. I had tried folding tables, side tables ect... but it was a hassle. I shopped aroung before settling on this one. As always, arrived in a timely manner. Well packaged and easy to put together. (presses woodlike product, but it's a sewing table not an heirloom ) Perfect size, handy shelves, and rolls out of the way in a flash!! Love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
We ordered this sewing table after reading several reviews and found them to be adcurate. The table is fine for our needs--I needed something to sew on and some storage. The assembly was straightforward, although my husband did need to redrill a few holes that were placed on the wrong side. But it is a good little table and I'm very happy with it. I did however purchase it knowing what I was getting.
using as a craft table. appropriate table for the price. like the wheels and ability to move table where it is needed
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was appropriate for the price pad
Very sturdy table and extra-easy to assemble. I bought this for my wife who is only a hobbyist with the sewing machine, so we wanted something that was easily to store and un-store while also being unobtrusive and we found it with this table. Don't let the price fool you... I looked for a while before deciding on this one, and all of the sizes seemed comparable, but the price was too good to pass up.
I was very disappointed in the quality of this item. This is a "white" sewing table. The several pieces to be but together were 2 different shades of "white". There was lifting of the laminate on the edges. I know it was not an expensive item but all of the other items I have purchased from Overstock I have always received the best quality. For my needs it is adequate and was not worth the hassel of returning.
excellent table for me and it has worked out well a little hard to put together I had to hire someone to do it I could not do it on my own but it is worth it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
This small but handy sewing table on wheels....how ideal for working on projects and being able to mobilize to various areas of your home. It is handy and so well-priced A wee challenge to put together, but worth it, for sure.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I thought I was buying
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality for the price
* Quality- Medium durability-pressed board/laminate, could have used lightweight wood same price. *Cost effective- for not having my own shop and not being able to make my own, it is fine. * Great beginning table in a pinch, not too difficult to put together, for one person. It is suffcient for what your needs are. A small folding sewing table for portable sewing machine. Overstock provides the great services. I was having a hard time finding one and live in temporary housing. It is helping me get started on my sewing, and could see taking this with me at a move. Price was commensurate for materials, thank you Overstock!
I bought this table for my Ultralock Serger and it fits great however the reason I chose this table was the wheels. The wheels are a joke and as soon as I moved it the one broke right off. I have assembled many pieces of furniture, storage units ect with wheels and this one is bad for movability which is the main reason I chose it so disappointed. I will say if the wheels are not important that this table would r4eceive a higher rating from me.
I'm giving this a FAIR rating becasue there are problems with this product I received. First, the directions are just OK through most of it. It is bad at the end of it as it is all jumbled togethter instead of seperating it in steps. I spent time guessing, but, did get it together. This top end of this table that bends is not sturdy and I wouldn't dare place anything heavy on it. This end does not match the sturdy top part of the table. It starts 1/8" higher in the back and goes down to a 1/4" lower towards the front abutting to the other piece. One of the screws to a latch that holds/swings the top end that bends, was defective and it could not be screwed in with a screw driver. The end piece does not meet the other piece and is flimsy. Don't know if the missing screw will take care of this problem or not. There are many screw holes to this piece that are visable. I was only given 5 covers for these holes, The rest of the holes are exposed. I contacted the manufacturer and told them the problems. I asked them to send me one new screw and a number of hole covers.. Not only did they NOT reply, but they never sent me the screw nor hole covers. It's been nearly 4 weeks now. Poor customer service! The table is workable. I just won't put my elbow on the flimsy part.
The table is fine now that is assembled. I had been sewing on a card table and using this table is a relief no more bouncing of the machine. It is stable, has shelves that are handy for storage and the fold town part of the top allows me to use it in my limited space. The big problem was the assembly. My husband is handy. Builds and restores wood chairs, boxes, etc. The directions were sketchy and he had a hard time holding the piece until he could get the screws lined up with the holes. It's great once assembled but be sure to have a "handy person" around!
The table was a bit time consuming to piece together by my husband, but looks just like I anticipated. The quality is what's to be accepted for the price (cheaper furniture), but does the job. It looks decent and compact in the corner of my daughters room. It blends in with her other white furniture. We like that she can store her sewing machine on the bottom shelf, under the table, when not in use. Therefore, keeping the table clutter free. The biggest downside are the wheel castors that come with the table. When moving the table in place, one of the castors broke. They are made of cheap plastic and don't roll well over carpet. I am hoping to get them replaced with something a little better or at minimum, have the company replace that one castor. In any event, my daughter seemed pleased with the table.
Hope I can send it back even though we have attempted for hours to put together. We are very, very handy people and this is the most frustrating project ever. There are wood dowels that are suppose to hold the thing together and they just do not work. The press board is coming apart on two ends. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY TIME ON THIS ONE.....I should have paid more attention the the bad reviews on this site before I bought this lemon.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible.........
I was very excited about the prospect of this sewing table, but the actual effort of putting it together was diminishing my excitement. As a somewhat novice constructor, it took me over five hours to put it together. I also had one piece break in half, but with the help of a nice neighbor, he braced and glued it back. As far as doing what I needed it for, it gets an A, but the ease of putting it together gets a D-.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I have been looking for a small sewing table to replace the inadequate round side table I have been using for years. This was exactly what I needed, both small enough for the space I have, and quite roomy when the flap is raised. It had lots of pieces to assemble, but the directions were good and it went together well. It would be nice if there was a drawer included, but all in all, it is good value for the price point.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good for the price point
I've assembled furniture before, but this is the most frustrating ever. Had to leave out some of the stabilizing pegs because matching hole was too small, so it's wobbly where it should be a firm fit. Have spent over six hours on and off with frustration breaks. Finally had to take my husband away from his football game to do some holding while I dived into an inner shelf to insert a screw in a tricky place. Still only about half done. The diagrams are difficult to understand. Wouldn't buy this unless you are a skilled diagram reader and assembler, or know someone who is. Giving it two more hours, then the garbage bin.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Compares well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate; they're hardly going to disclose that it's a Chinese puzzle.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality commensurate with low price
I love this little table. It is great for the price. It is very sturdy when sewing. The instructions for putting it together were a little confusion, but it went together perfectly. It took about 2 hours to ut it together, but well worth the time spent putting it together.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The table was as good as it looks in the picture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price. It is very sturdy when sewing.