I was looking for storage for my home office/craft room and found this unit several places online for much more, remembered to check o.com and was pleasantly surprised to find it for much less. Easy to install. The only thing I would do different is mark the wall and make sure the unit will hang flat before you completely attach all the parts as it is quite heavy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? On the mark
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
This is a beautiful addition to my craft area. I have it in an alcove in my guest room, so I wanted something that would be ornate as well as functional. This item fit the bill perfectly.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
I love the Craft storage rack. It was easy to put together. A little difficult to hang by myself but otherwise great. One always wonders when they order something on line but I would recommend this product to a friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
Beautful rack, the wholes to mount it on the wall were a little off, and with the screws included to mount it they wouldn't fit accurately. Had to buy new screws but other then that great item!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Love this craft storage rack, looks identical to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy
This is a cute, functional rack. Very easy to put together and good quality for the price. Be forewarned, though, if you're putting it next to real wrought iron, it will be very obvious this is a cheaper bent metal. Still, overall very pleased with this purchase!
This rack is attractive and well-made. I use it to have quick access to my sewing supplies. The baskets are deep enough to hold lots of small supplies. It holds my scissors, tape measure, pins, etc. The hooks at the bottom hold clothing that needs repairing. The rod at the bottom holds the fabric I purchased for upcoming projects. I am really happy with this item! The one caveat I have which prevents a rating of excellent is the mounting hardware used to anchor it to the wall will not adequately hold it and all of the stuff/fabric to the wall. They are plastic wall anchors, not even molly bolts. I purchased hooks that I mounted into the studs at the hardware store that are more trustworthy.
I'm pretty happy with this rack. I put it up in my laundry room so that my crafts could be out of the way but accessible. The rack itself is sturdy and I needed help hanging it because the 4 key-holes are hard to get right. Be sure and measure several times before inserting the wall anchors! If you mess up like we did.. go buy 2 toggle bolts & just drill through the rack and into the wall to set it in place. However, a better idea when starting from scratch is to create a template of the back of the rack 1) take a paper grocery bag & align it with the edges of the back of the rack. 2) take a pencil & poke holes in the paper bag where the screw head would go 2) tape the paper bag to the wall where you want to hang it and then mark in pencil where you should drill for the wall anchors.
When the Company put "Assembly Required" in the descriptive listing they should have also wrote "pack a sandwich" because you are going to be here awhile putting this mess of scraps together Even the baskets come in four parts and they too need to each be assembled Not sure if I have to assemble the screws as well but IKEA products are looking good at this point Not worth the money At best this piece of garbage should be 30 bucks at best Save your money and look elsewhere
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not even close
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Way below quality