I bought a set of this tutto luggage at a Quilt expo 2 years ago. I particularly liked the 4 wheels on the ground that spin in all directions. Also it fits into overheaad luggage. What I have come to find out is that the lightweight metal frame restricts the size of machine that can be put into/removed from the case easily. My normal size machines, not big embroidery or jumbo computer machines are a tight fit. Also the 4 wheels seem great but once you get the weight of a machine in the case they aren't large enough and the case falls over easily when trying to maneuver.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Excellent quality materials with room to carry sewing machine and organize sewing supplies. Compact , sleek and light enough to easily carry up/ down stairs, put into/ out of a car., and lift onto a table. Roller wheels are very smooth. Much better than the heavy clunky overly large machine case that I had previously (bought from a brick and mortar store). A joy to use with my mid-sized Elna 62c.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes