I have an injured right thumb. These help to avoid the repetitive injury.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
The springs in these scisssors will break with use. The 6.5 inch length helps relieve fatigue with continued use. The springs can be replaced with slightly modified Fiskar scissor springs which are available.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? appeared identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality springs
The Tonic Studios 6.5-inch Spring-cut Scissors are light, easy to use, and a 'must have' for any crafter's tool collection. They are very versatile from cutting plastic, paper, to trimming rubber stamps. The spring assisted slim-line handles are perfect for large or lengthy projects preventing hand fatigue while the sharp pointed blades are perfect for intricate cutting. The scissor comes with a protective blade cover easy to slip on and off as well as a closure tab on the end, creating a very slim-line scissor that is easily stored. They have become my scissor of preference and I will be ordering another pair.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent
These are great snips and I am using them for making rag quilts. So impressed with the first pair I had to have two more pairs for various areas of the sewing room. My husband loves them as well.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes, exactly
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent snips
Love the clippers...they work great next to the sewing machine for quick thread cutting. I ordered two of them.....they took 16 days to arrive....so if you are looking to get them quickly....it didn't happen. They work great for lefties also!!!
Had never seen these type scissors in the craft or fabric store. Ordered them because there was a free shipping deal and they were cheap. I love them. Have them right by my sewing machine for clipping when sewing, will probably be great when I'm hand sewing too.