Bought this trimmer after using another brand for years and having problems with them not cutting straight. So far, so good with the Tonic trimmer. I've gotten nice straight cuts and have not had problems with my paper edges being yucky. It's taking a little time to get used to how the blade guide raises, pushing on a little lever, but it shouldn't be a problem once I've used it for a few months. Overall a good trimmer and a good price!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
This cutter works well, although the description did not specifically state the type of blade it used. I ordered it thinking it had a guilotine-type blade, which it does not have and therefoe, does not handle thicker paper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image deceiving as to actual size of cutter
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not too good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No