Thread & Floss
Sponsored Links What's This?
Advertisement
PBS KIDS - O Kid Zone - Overstock™ believes in a bright future for all children. That's why a percentage from the sale of these items goes toward helping to support PBS KIDS. Shop Now Overstock™ Store Credit Card - 6 or 12 Month Special Financing Available† Emergency Preparedness - Being prepared for an emergency gives you peace of mind.

Be the first to know!

Get exclusive coupons & more.

omail signup
Overstock.com Insurance Club O Dining Rewards Club O Rewards MasterCard

Thread & Floss

319 Results
Sponsored Links What's This?

Recent Customer Reviews in Thread & Floss

• Mini Mega Thread Rack (60 Spools)

Today $19.99 Compare $22.28 Save 10%
    Now I Can See All My Embroidery Threads

Nov 9, 2013

nancyhassel  from Postsmouth, RI, Rating:5.0

I have an embroidery machine and a box of assorted colors of thread. I was always searching through the box for just the right colors. Now the colors are arranged on the rack and it is a lot easier to pick my color schemes.

• Sep 13, 2012

ladybugcrochet  from California, Rating:5.0

I received this package of floss quickly and it was shipped with care in bubble wrap. The item was not damaged in any way, but I have not yet had a chance to use the floss as I am a full time student and mother of five (of which the youngest is turning one tomorrow!)!! The floss is DMC and is high quality floss, I love it and won't use anything else, so I am eager to open up the package when I have a few spare minutes to myself!

• Melrose Teak 600-yard Thread

Today $3.79 Compare $7.21 Save 47%
    Great if you have a Embroidery Machine

Jan 11, 2013

gingersnap2  from Holiday, Fl, Rating:2.0

Dummy me thought I was buying regular embroidery thread. but on a spool. Wrong. This thread is great if you have a expensive machine to do the embroidery. I do not. In my mind I'm thinking 6 strand embroidery floss that I have to separate. This was a single strand like sewing thread and kinda wirey so it is hard to make a knot. With a lot of patience I was able to double it up and use it but I learned a lesson. So if you have a machine buy this product because it would work well for you. Thanks.

• Nov 5, 2012

curlyd  from Susanville, CA., Rating:5.0

Brite colorful thread works great in my Singer ce150. The spools have the snap cap which is great and for what I know the thread is a good quality thread that doesn't shed in the machine like some cheap threads it works for me and I am happy.

• Jun 15, 2013

gin11  from Granbury, Tx, Rating:5.0

really nice thread...... great for machine quilting

View More Recent Reviews