Thread & Floss
Sponsored Links What's This?
Advertisement
Overstock? Store Credit Card - 6 or 12 Month Special Financing Available? CBS Big Brother? - The Overstock Collection Inspired by Big Brother Sharity - Overstock.comŽ Club O - Get $15 Club O Rewards FREE when you join Club O Today - 5-40% in Club O Dollars - Free Shipping - VIP Access

Be the first to know!

Get exclusive coupons & more.

omail signup
Overstock.com Insurance Club O Dining Rewards Club O Rewards MasterCard Overstock.com Window Shopper

Thread & Floss

319 Results
Sponsored Links What's This?

Recent Customer Reviews in Thread & Floss

• Jul 11, 2014

wildchild66  from New London Wi, Rating:5.0

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FLOSS TO TYE QUILTS OR MAKE FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT

• Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
  • Cone Thread Rack

Today $19.40 Compare $35.24 Save 45%
    Excellent for serger thread

Jun 13, 2014

thephoenixlives  from Bellingham, WA, Rating:5.0

The only thing that could make it better is if it came with a hanging bracket. I had to make one myself out of 2 wall hangers and a wire. Once I hung it on the wall, it worked perfectly! Love it. I would buy it again.

• Nice colors, good buy!

Apr 8, 2014

tuxcat17  from Long Island NY, Rating:5.0

I wanted to embroider realistic looking animals with my new sewing/embroidery machine. Although my husband had thoughtfully given me a nice package of embroidery thread colors, I was still a little short of browns, greys, and tans for subtler shadings of animal fur. These thread colors are perfect! So far no breakage or thread-related difficulties while embroidering. I also like the spools, which hold the thread nicely, as opposed to the cones, that sometimes unroll from the top. I'm a happy shopper!

• Mar 19, 2014

paulakm  from Baltimore, MD, Rating:5.0

The box arrived promptly and included the selection shown on the website. Thread is a good quality for certain uses. The neutrals will be useful for certain quilting backgrounds.

• Mar 18, 2014

abelle08  from Colorado, Rating:5.0

great quality color was true from first stitch to the last

View More Recent Reviews