Your coupon has been activated.
Up to 45% off Dining Room Furniture* Up to 65% off Jewelry & Watches* Up to 70% off Select Area Rugs* Up to 25% off Select Bedroom Furniture*

Thread Box Organizers (Set of 2)

The Rewards Program that Pays for Itself
  • EARN 5 to 40%
    Earn 5% in Club O Rewards on every order & up to 40% on select items.
  • FREE SHIPPING Every Order, Every Day*
    No matter how big or small, your order always ships for free.
  • VIP ACCESS
    Dedicated customer service and early access to exclusive deals.
  • RISK FREE
    Club O pays for itself, or we make up the difference
Today: $22.99
  • Delivery Estimate

Select a Product Option to view shipping

• Product Alerts

Stay in the know! Choose which alerts you’d like to receive on this product.

Thread Box Organizers (Set of 2)
    CHOOSE A LIST
    • Wishlists
    • Save for Later

• Keep your crafts organized with these convenient boxes
  • Set of two clear thread boxes to organize threads, floss, winders, and bobbins
  • Fun storage containers also function as stackable thread or sewing boxes
  • Details

ITEM#: 11460064

• Keep your crafts organized with these convenient boxes
    • Set of two clear thread boxes to organize threads, floss, winders, and bobbins to keep embroidery thread neat and accessible
    • Fun storage containers also function as stackable thread or sewing boxes
    • Each box holds 30 mini cones
    • Each box has a clear acrylic cover to easily see the threads
    • Set of two (2) organizers

Specs

Dimensions 12 in. L x 10 in. W x 3 in. D
    Materials Plastic
    Model Number 40073100GWS
    Color Grey
    Material Plastic

Product Reviews

5 Stars
    4 Stars
    3 Stars
    2 Stars
    1 Stars
    • Great Thread Storage Box

I needed several thread storage boxes for my mini spools of thread. I ordered 2 sets (4 boxes). Received them today and they are already 90% filled with my embroidery mini spools. At first I couldn't figure out how to the open the boxes since there were no instructions showing how they should be opened. I finally figured it out as to how to lift the tabs to snap open the box. If you have the mini spools the size of Isacord spool, they will fit perfectly in this box. I've checked around before purchasing this from Overstock and for one box most places on the internet wanted $XX + for a similar box. I also saw the ones XXXXXXX had and they were just not right for holding 30 spools. You won't be disappointed with these boxes. Overstock was fairly quick in shipping. Items were well packaged.

Read More
    • good quality

I think this is perfect for my grandma to keep some organization in her quilting room

Read More
    • Terrific boxes

I've been buying these boxes for several years, at $30 each. These are the same boxes, without the logo on the top. My only problem was that of four boxes ordered, two arrived with huge cracks in the lids. Once they're replaced, I'll be happy.

Read More
    • Love my thread boxes

the lids are removable, which I didn't realize, but love. Now I can remove the lids until my project is done. The lids help keep the dust off of my threads. Love so much I bought 2 more.

Read More
    • Perfect thread storage

These boxes are the perfect solution for storing my 300+ mini cones of machine embroidery thread. I have nine of them which I stack by color. Recently dropped and broke two of them and had a very difficult time replacing them until I found them on Overstocks. My first purchase there and I am very impressed with the service!

Read More

Questions & Answers

Get your product questions answered right here.
    Guidelines
    • Can you store serger overlock thread spools in this box? The height of the spool is 4 5/8 inches.

Guidelines
      • Hello nana, this thread box will not fit the large spool of serger thread. The box will hold thread that is 220 yd. or 1100 yd. spool. However the large serger thread is 3000 yd. spool. Have a great day!

• What are the dimensions of the box? How many ZHo

Guidelines
      • Hello cat047, the shipping dimensions for this product are 18 inches long x 13 inches wide x 5 inches high. We hope this information is helpful. Thank your for shopping with us and have a wonderful day!

• what is the size of the cone in width? I would like to use it as a holder for European (Pandora) beads, and need it to be no bigger than 4mm. Other ones I have tried were very close. thanks Linda

Guidelines

Shopping Guides

Shipping & Returns

Shipping:

Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *

Standard Return Policy:

Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details

FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

Shipping Information:

Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
    Standard shipping details
    Expedited shipping details

* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.