Even though I have been seeing and hand quilting since childhood, I just bought my first embroidery machine. I purchased this set because I am just learning and I wanted to have a good selection to choose from and experiment with as my skills grew.
Can't go wrong with any of the Sulky products! This is a great little set of stabilizers to have on hand for your various embroidery projects. I personally like the "Sticky" stabilizer, and try to make it work for all my embroidery projects, but will use up this set in time. Good value for the money!!
Sulky brand is always of very good quality. The set gives you most of the stabilizers that you will need
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
This is an excellent value. I have a new embroidery machine and the cost of thread and sulky are 2 factors in not wanting to use it- this package made it easy to have fun with my machine. It arrived in just a couple of days.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. no different than what is purchased in the store
As a sewing enthusiast who is learning to use an embroidery machine, this is by far the best value in stablizers. Machine Embroidery uses a LOT of stabilizer, and uses a LOT of different stabilizers. In my area, some of these rolls of Sulky cost upward of $18 each. The lowest price I've found is $11. The assortment from Overstock is exactly the same product I would find in a sewing / hobby store. With the low shipping and low price, I will definitely be purchasing this again. I've saved a LOT of time and money with this purchase. Thanks, Overstock!