I ordered this table because I have started drawing and wanted to get more serious about it. I have a very small house and have a "nook" by my front door that I was going to make into my drawing spot. This nook is 42 inches wide. This table said it was 41 inches wide, so I figured that would be perfect. I could slip it in there and there wouldn't be much room for it to move around and I would have a fantastic spot to concentrate on my new hobby. As soon as my husband started putting it together I knew it looked too big. I immediately measured it, and it is not 41 inches wide as advertised. It is 42.5 inches wide and therefore does not fit in my drawing nook :( I decided to keep it because I like the desk, but am disappointed. Otherwise, I like the desk. I am learning lighting is important with a glass top desk because of the reflection and the clamp on lamp I ordered with the desk didn't come at the same time, although it was supposed to. The desk is a little on the light weight side, but if drawing is all you are going to use it for I think it will be fine. I wouldn't get it for my 15 year old son though....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The dimensions are wrong. The table is actually 42.5 inches wide, not 41 as advertised.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Other than the dimensions, it was good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the price, the quality is good. It is on the light-weight side.
This is an excellent drafting/art table for the price. It was not difficult to assemble with 2 people, seems sturdy, and works as described.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for price