Very flimsy, very unstable. Look harder, my friends. I'm good at these "Assembly needed" things, and this is the worst one I ever put together. Many parts will not fit holes, even the stabilizers for the bottoms of the legs are different gauges -- three out of four fit. I am so disappointed I could weep. One glance at this in ant art store, and I would have known not to buy it. How will I send it back? the screw heads are so soft they were barely able to be tightened and now they won't come loose. Learn from this review, okay?
I'm an exploration geologist and decided I wanted a smaller draft desk to have at home for after hours or emergency work. This desk had mixed reviews but at the current price ($***shipped) I went for it and do not regret it. The item was on my door in two days. It was packaged very well and looks the exact same in the stock photos (except the glass is not tinted - but I knew that from reading another review so no surprises there). It was easy to assemble with good instructions that included diagrams on every stage. Took me about 40 minutes to assemble. It's sturdy, modern and looks very nice. It double as a light table for tracing since it has a glass top and has plenty of storage. Of course there are much nicer draft desks out there but for the price I give this an A+ buy.
I just finished enclosing a porch for my painting studio which faces Lake Lanier. The walls are of glass and I didn't want to obstruct my view of the lake. I got the black desk with clear glass and it looks fabulous in front of my windows. It is beautiful, sleek, looks very expensive. I assembled it by myself with no problem. I am very satisfies with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? EXACT
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT QUALITY
I love my Studio Designs Craft Station. I received it really quickly and it went together in a snap. It is very sturdy and gives me lots of room to work and store things. Awesome.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly described the table
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I was very excited to receive this table. It came packaged quite well, with A LOT of sytrofoam. The directions, while the photos were small, were generally pretty good. However, the right and left pieces (which happen to be the biggest pieces) were damaged in different ways. The right leg had a large gouge/scratch that left the metal support badly bent. The left leg was just poorly soldered together, leaving it bowed badly. :( If I could attached photos I would! This company has a lot of cool furniture, but with such bad quality control (courtesy of our friends in China), I will not be buying Studio Designs products, again. I've sent them an email, and will edit this review depending on how they respond. So far, I am sorely disappointed in my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Close. The clear glass is not tinted whatsoever. The photos appears that it may be.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Two of the largest parts were damaged upon arrival. Neither seems to have been the by-product of s/h.