Beautiful rubber molding is great for clay or even chocolate molds of these steampunk designs. I started with some polymer clay for a necklace and they look great so far. The innie and outie allow for some great 3D design work. I haven't done so yet, but I am confident I can also use it as a stamp design for some of my stationary crafts.
- Did the image onsite match the product? not really but having seen the product, I know it is extremely hard to get a good idea of how the rubber molding actually looks
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
I have not used this product. It is not what I thought it would be; however I do plan to learn to use it. The service was quick and easy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurately
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
not the best but it is hard to find sprocket and watch part stamps.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? made out of very thin rubber
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? thickness would have been helpfull
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok