Loved the birds and the flower details. This is a little more difficult to embroider than I had imagined but the result was well worth the time and effort. There was plenty of thread so you won't run out. The pattern was fairly easy to follow.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. substantial
I haven't started this yet but it looks great and straightforward.. Looking forward to starting it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks good
I love this quilt top! I can't wait until I can start working on it. I highly recommend it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great!
This is just what I was looking for as a winter project for my 8 yr old daughter. She loves birds so I thought this would be perfect for her. I can't wait to get started on it. I did read that it did not come with the thread but I think the description should be changed and the word "kit" removed as it may confuse some people.
I am very pleased with my Stamped Song Bird Lap Quilt, although I believe the term "Kit" should be left off. I did understand when I placed my order that no floss was included, but think some people could be mislead and would expect it to be included, since it was discribed as being a 'Kit.' I appreciated the promptness of getting it packaged and shipped and no complaints at all in the quality of my purchase.
The positive: nice fabric, stich pattern is clearly marked on the quilttThe negatives:The paper pattern could make a person go blind. I took mine to a copier and blew it up. I was looking for a quick quilt kit to make as a gift. and I did not realize that i was going to have to cross stich everything- I thought I was going to sew together the pieces. I'm sure this will be beautiful someday. My daughter and i have put in about 10 hours and we have two small flowers and part of a bird done.