For a beginer this is great product. It has a little of everything you need.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I would say for a beginner it if fine
Bought this for my daughter and she was thrilled. I was equally happy because she will quit borrowing mine!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product was better.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
The description indicated there was a "reusable storage box". The box is actually the packaging plastic itself so be careful when you open it. The staples were very difficult to remove and I tore the plastic and it will no longer close properly.
This kit has everything you need to get started sewing. I purchased this for my 9-year old niece to use with her brand new sewing machine. It really has all the basics you need to get started machine sewing, except the thread. The spools provided are the tiny ones you can use for hand sewing, so get some regular spools of thread if you are buying this to accompany machine sewing. The pins are pretty tiny and hard to see if you drop them. They are fine for starting out with, but buy better pins if you plan on doing a lot of sewing. The scissors are great, and the seam ripper, sewing gauge, marking pencils, measuring tape, and pin cushion make for a well-rounded starting set. Nice kit for the value.