OK, what's in this kit are a series of pentagon templates in different sizes (not different shapes, just different sizes). The idea is that you use a piece cut from this template as the center of your crazy quilt, then slap on the rest of the stuff log cabin style. Huh? Do I really need a template that gives me an irregular shape for the center? Not only that, but do I really need the same 'irregular' shape at the center of all my squares? This product is a total bust in my opinion.
I have been wanting to make a crazy quilt and this template gets you started very easily. Pretty basic and simple instructions.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This template was very useful in creating a crazy quilt pattern. Compared to other quilting templates on the market, this was more than reasonably priced and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to create a crazy quilt.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fit the product recevied
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality