I recently purchased a Silhouette Cameo (through Amazon), and I love it so much, I knew I wanted to have extra blades and mats on hand. I checked around for the best prices and came across the ones I ordered. They are excellent, and I would have given them 5 stars, but I have since discovered that Silhouette has a newer design that allows the user to "clean" the area around the blade. Obviously, had I know that when I ordered these, I would have opted for the newer design. All in all, I can't say I would really know the difference, since the one that came with my machine was the original design and works like a charm!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I bought this blade for my Silhouette SD-it works well now that I figured out it's cutting secrets. I prefer the old style blade-I think they cut better but I like how easy it is to change blade depth on the new style. I ripped quite a bit of paper until I realized my blade was actually set too high. Now it works much better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Out of the 4 blades, one was bad and had to be returned to Silhouette for a replacement. This seems to be the way with these blades. It's not the first time it's happened to me. While they are good about returns, it's still a pain. Wish there was an alternative.