It looks like a quality product until you print using a inkjet printer. I wasted all 8 sheets usingt different printer settings to get the right amount of ink so it would dry. It made no difference. It dries about 95% in 24hrs, but still smuges and comes off on your hands when handling. Also prints showing very little detail because the ink just sits on top of the paper. Complete waste of money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice feel and looks great, thicker than most
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I have not used this for printing, and bought it mainly for the ease of die-cutting. It is a slightly thick metal sheet that cuts SUPER nice. My letters came out great and adhered to glittery card stock easily. The cut-outs are sturdy and easier to apply than vinyl, IMHO. The fact that it is adhesive backed AND silver (the new black!) is perfect. Cant wait to try the gold.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes