I had been wanting a bobbin winder for some time and found the best price on Overstock. This thing is awesome! It is just a little plastic box and hard to believe what the retail price is. It costs more than it should, but Overstock is the way to go, especially with $2.95 shipping. If you sew alot, you MUST have the bobbin winder. Saves so much frustration and time.
What a time saver, If you see you are running out, you just grab this and fill a spool. Are you kidding me? Where was this years ago when you had to stop the whole project and disable the needle just to wind a single bobbin? Now I wind extra white and black just so I can zip through my projects.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have used it 30-40 times with no problem. well made
This is a great little machine . Saves unthreading your sewing machine to rewind boddins. I like the fact that i can rewind bobbins and have several done ahead so I can just change and go as they run out. The only drawback is if you don't use the plug it takes forever the rewind with battery.
Really works well. Easy to set up, even turns itself off when bobbin is full. Plugs into wall which is a real plus vs. batteries. I'm able to quickly wind several bobbins the same color for a project - allows me to only interupt my work long enough to change the bobbin.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Plastic - but should be great if it is not dropped
I found that it does work on a Viking bobbin, just had to make sure I had the bobbin with letter side down so it would wind right. I use the big rolls of thread so i just put the thread on a pencil and there you go. It is saving wear and tear on my embroidery machine. Like anything just have to play with to get it to work for you and your needs.