I bought this as an afterthought when I bought the regular Pom-Pom makers from the same brand. While I love the regular ones, I'm not as sure about this one. You have to do tons of trimming at the end to make it look like a heart. That said, I've only tried it once, and I'm not the most skilled crafter ever, so maybe if I practice a few more, they will look more heart-shaped. I should say that when other people look at it, they see the heart. It just looks like a misshapen red poof to me. It was pretty inexpensive, so if you like making crafts and you're not a beginner, or if you have time and lots of yarn to practice, then I think it's worth buying.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? That's exactly what it looks like.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Seems correct.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It feels like a solid little tool, but I have only used it to make one Pom-Pom so far.
I've been looking for the Pom-Pom makers for some time. I have 4 in total. They are great! No more weird pom-poms.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality and really neat to use.