Great value for 500 photos for each album. Bought one for myself, gave the other to my daughter.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent value with 2 for the price
I ordered two sets of these books for my wedding proofs and honeymoon proofs. I love these books. I forgot how much I enjoy actual prints as opposed to just files on a computer. It makes it more real, and I'm so happy I put these images in books. I'm actually thinking of ordering a couple more!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image looks good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For a less expensive, non-professional album, I think the quality is good.
If you have a lot of pictures and want a mathcing set these are the perfect albums. I bought them in black, red, and sage and they look wonderful on my bookshelf.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
Each page holds either three horizontal photos, two vertical photos, or one horizontal and one vertical- so the album will only hold 300 photos if they are all horizontal. Although the cover is nice (the green is very pretty) the pages in this album aren't particularly attractive, but if you're just looking for a practical way to organize 400-600 photos this album set is a great value.
I needed an album that would hold up to 300 photos, and this DOUBLE PACK exceeded my expectations! It's nice to have the margins to write captions for each picture, and this book is nice enough to leave on your coffee table for friends and family to look at all of your pictures! I ordered the green color and it's a very pretty, neutral color.
I ordered two of these albums and they were exactly as described. They appear slightly taller than your average album, but hold many photos. The sage green is a soft, nice color. I like that there is a spot for you to put an additional picture on the cover. Nice albums.
I was pleased with the product. It holds three 4 x 6 photos per page and has a space in the inner margin to write where the photo is from. I like that it holds more photos than other books and has the memo. I was concerned that the photos would slide because there is only one point that separates the photos in the plastic so I put a square of photo tape on the back of my pictures just to hold them in place more securely. I bought two additional books after receiving my order.