tried these today and with a few tutorials on U-Tube was able to figure it out. the only complaint I have is that the cap on the embossing ink does not stay shut, will have to store it upside down, tried the techniques on UTube and this will be a nice addition to my card making. Easy to use.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
The Perfect Pearls are very easy to use and add so much dimension to a project. Love the subtle shine and color it gives. I've used it for both cards making and scrapbooking.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love the colors and storage containers
Perfect pearls is a fun product, and as a crafter I felt I NEEDED it to go with my other crafting items. I like the end result, although I would not rely on the smaller brush for anything to use it with as it is very stiff and does not give good coverage. The bigger brush for the powder is great, it give good coverage. Also the Perfect Medium does not seem to be very wet. I am not sure if its just me or if my package but its not the what I expected, I think any good embossing type ink pad would work too? I think. So all in all I love the powder and the big brush but the other items that are in this package are not that impressive. I hope I can learn more about the use of the product now that I have it, so find out what uses there are for you before you buy...
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? kind of
- How is the quality of the product? Good