I love to use these to add a little extra shine. Currently using with Ranger Alcohol Inks. I just made a metal butterfly pendant and used these to achieve the iridescent look of butterfly wings. Very neat!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exactly the same as what you can buy at craft stores and websites-but cheaper
After purchasing Perfect Pearls, I found there are many ways to use them. The package direction method makes a lovely image for a card or scrapbook page, but dipping the brush in water and Perfect Pearls to paint on an embossed image is even more stunning. This is a very versatile product.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Exceptional
This is a unique item. It can be mixed with water and dye ink and used as a mist or mixed into other mediums. Gives glimmer and shine to many of my projects. I like the the results I have gotten with this product. Takes some getting used to but goes a long way.