When I expand the photo, the end of the bolt says "15 yards" --- is that accurate? Is this the actual item being sold (15 yard bolt of Pellon Sof-Shape), or is it a different length of interfacing?
Package came with torn plastic and wondered if it ruined the material. But seems to be in good shape....
Pellon #880F Sof-Shape Fusible Nonwoven Interfacing Fabric
ITEM#: 12972062With no preshrinking required, you can use this Pellon nonwoven interfacing for wovens and knits in sportswear, suits and dresses. This interface gives your garments sold, fluid lines that hold permanently.
- All bias
- No grain
- Can be cut in any direction
- Care: Washable, dry cleanable, machine wash warm, machine dry low, iron low steam
- Computerdot fusing system bonds permanently gives professional results.
- Designed for light to heavyweight woven's and knits, including crepe, jersey, challis, broadcloth, poplin, china, duck, linen types, gabardine, tweed, twill, wool and wool blends, corduroy and velour
- Mid to heavyweight nonwoven fusible for suits, coats, garments with a tailored silhouette wool and tweed
- Material: Polyester
- Dimensions: 20 inches side
- Color: White
- Trim and steam baste- pin pattern piece to interfacing following grainline arrows and cut
- Trim seam allowances to 0.25 inch (6mm)
- Place fusible side of Pellon on wrong side of fabric
- Pin, then steam baste along edges with tip of iron
- Remove pins
- Fuse- cover with a damp press cloth
- Repeat, lifting and slightly overlapping iron until all interfacing is fused
- Steam press on right side
- Let fabric cool, then check bond
- Use steam iron with metal sole plate
- Handheld steamers will not permanently bond interfacing to fabric
- Use your damp press cloth as a temperature and timing guide
- After 10-15 seconds, press cloth should be dry
- If not, raise iron temperature or hold iron in place a few seconds longer
Always pre-test on a scrap of fabric. Fusing is not recommended for triacetate, lace, seersucker or rainwear.
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
Package came with torn plastic and wondered if it ruined the material. But seems to be in good shape.Read More
I thought pricing was OK, however I didn't know how many yards I was receiving until I received the product!Read More
The interfacing was an excellent product. Would purchase again once I use all that I bought.Read More
I do a lot of Appliques in my embroidery and was so happy to find this by the bolt here for a reasonable price. PerfectRead More
This product is the same thing you can get from JoAnns. The price is actually comparable if you use a coupon :) but the shipping @ Overstock is impossible to beat!Read More
Questions & Answers
Unfortunately the picture is not accurate. The unit is 10 yards, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to have that changed as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Is this price for an entire bold (40 yards x 22
This item would be sold as 10 yards of fabric.
How much yardage do you get with this interfacing fabric
Is this interfacing sold by the yard
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Make a Quilter's Gift Basket
How to Make a Quilter's Gift Basket from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to make a quilter's gift basket and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Make a Pincushion Ring
How to Make a Pincushion Ring from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to make a pincushion ring and advice about our many brand-name products.
Sewing Supplies Buying Guide
Basic Sewing Supplies Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about basic sewing supplies and advice about our many brand-name products.
5 Projects for National Sewing Month
5 Projects for National Sewing Month from Overstock.com. Celebrate National Sewing Month every Septemeber with a new project. Here are some ideas.
Sewing Accessories Buying Guide
Sewing Accessories Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Before you can start sewing, you'll need these tools and notions.
Gifts for the Creative Mom
She has an eye for style and can create something beautiful out of nearly anything. Fuel Mom's creative spirit with the tools she needs for her favorite craft.
FAQs about the Hobby Store
FAQs about the Hobby Store from Overstock.com. Hobbies are an ideal way to deal with stress, and the hobby store is the perfect place to stock up on supplies.
Valentine's Day Craft Ideas
Valentine's Day Craft Ideas from Overstock.com. Here are five ideas for fun, easy crafts you can make and give this Valentine's Day.
March is National Craft Month
March is National Craft Month from Overstock.com. Craft ideas for you and your kids to do this March -- or any time you want to try something new.
How to Attach Rhinestones to Fabric
How to Attach Rhinestones to Fabric from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to attach rhinestones to fabric and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details