I make a lot of handbags and totes and this is the best interfacing I have found that holds up well
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is the only brand I buy
Directions: (Always pre-test product and pre-wash fabrics. ) 1.Place shiny adhesive side of Craft Fuse or Décor Bond against wrong side of fabric. 2.Use a hot, dry iron, a gliding action and slight pressure to iron Craft Fuse or Décor Bond to fabric. Tips: For large areas, start ironing in the middle of the piece and work out toward the edges. Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Tumble Dry Low. Use warm iron. Special Techniques: Accessories: Use Craft Fuse to add body and strength to fabrics used for projects such as eyeglass cases, tote bags, hat brims, visors, soft luggage, etc. For areas that require extra rigidity, use two layers. Here are some helpful hints for Pellon #808 Crafts: Create fabric flowers, ornaments, soft books, advent calendars, toys, etc. Home Decorating: Craft Fuse can be used in a wide range of home decorating projects, including wall hangings, closet organizers, bed caddies, kitchen accessories, placemats, table runners and coasters. For extra Creativity: Use Craft Fuse in conjunction with Pellon® Wonder Under® transfer fusing web. With this paper-backed web, you can add appliques and trims to your projects quickly and easily. Just press, cut, peel and fuse.
I am making a T-shirt quilt for a friend whose son has numerous sport T-shirts form different events. The T-shirts were cotton, nylon, plastic (I think) and other materials which were all unmanageable for sewing. I cut Pellon 808 to size, ironed it onto the back of the emblems and cut the blocks from the front. It works great and give me material body to sew together. It is easy to work with and seems to hold up well. I will use it again.
I use a lot of Pellon Craft Fuse for my home-based craft business. I realized I was nearly out and went searching for a good deal; I ordered two and both arrived within TWO DAYS of placing my order and I didn't miss a beat with my craft business orders. Overstock.com has the best price on Craft Fuse I've seen anywhere online or in shops locally. Thank you for your speedy shipping and reasonable prices. I will no doubt be back for more!
Pellon backing 808 is pefect for the Tote Bags that I make as a craft project. This backing inbetween my fabrics adds class to the bags and it is durable during laundry. This is my favorite backing to work with for craft items.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
this pellon did a great job for my handbags . It gave them just the right firm texture and I will buy more when I run out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. worked great
Love this for placemats and tote bags,,,will be reordering when needed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as pictured.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
This item is good value for the amount of yardage you get. It comes out cheaper than if you purchase at a typical fabric store, plus you get the convenience of always having enough on hand for your next project. One thing to be aware of is to make sure you select the right color when ordering. This stabilizer comes in both black and white. I accidentally ordered black the first time since the photo showed it as white. Overstock's customer service quickly took care of the issue and sent me the white in its place.