The Pearl Ex Powdered 32 Color Pigment Set was purchased for my daughter so I could get the set I lent to her back. I was impressed that the product was exactly as represented and it was at a lower cost than other sites and even what I initially paid for my set in a store. I was also impressed with how quick it was delivered.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I already own this product and purchased this one from you for my daughter and it was exactly the same which very good
I highly recommend Pearl Ex Powders for use with any painting medium. This pigment set makes any paint turn to eye candy. I have even used it with glues and adhesives and it is a consistent color and texture on any surface. What you see in the bottle is what you get on the canvas. It also mixes together very well for different effects.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes, it is very accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes, it is very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality pigments that give shine and iridescent qualities to most surfaces.
The description of these pigments sounded wonderful--versatile, pearlescent, vibrant color. It delivered none of these. With water, as suggested in their promotional material, the colors looked just like color--no shine or pearly effect. I would instead suggest the Ranger Perfect Pearls if you want the pearlescent look, especially on dark colored paper.