I highly recommend Pearl Ex Powders for use with any painting medium. This pigment set makes any paint turn to eye candy. I have even used it with glues and adhesives and it is a consistent color and texture on any surface. What you see in the bottle is what you get on the canvas. It also mixes together very well for different effects.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes, it is very accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Yes, it is very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality pigments that give shine and iridescent qualities to most surfaces.
The description of these pigments sounded wonderful--versatile, pearlescent, vibrant color. It delivered none of these. With water, as suggested in their promotional material, the colors looked just like color--no shine or pearly effect. I would instead suggest the Ranger Perfect Pearls if you want the pearlescent look, especially on dark colored paper.
The Pearl Ex Powdered 32 Color Pigment Set was purchased for my daughter so I could get the set I lent to her back. I was impressed that the product was exactly as represented and it was at a lower cost than other sites and even what I initially paid for my set in a store. I was also impressed with how quick it was delivered.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I already own this product and purchased this one from you for my daughter and it was exactly the same which very good