High quality mats as long as one is sure to "prime" them properly before first use and to mark the outside of the mat cover with a sticker before removing it for the first time. Use a credit card or ruler to run over the outside of the covered mat several times to make sure the adhesive is firmly attached to the mat. Before removing the film cover over the mat, place a sticker on the outside of the mat so you can differentiate between the "right" and "wrong" sides of the cover. Placing the film cover back on the mat with the wrong side against the adhesive will cause the adhesive to pull off your mat, even when properly primed. To tone down the stickiness of a new mat, place your hand over the adhesive several times or use a clean lint free tee shirt and tap it over the mat several times.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality and long lasting as long as it is properly "primed" before first use.
I purchase these only at Overstock due to the great deal. These are perfect to use with my pazzle and the last pack I purchased lasted over a year! I recommend anyone using a cutting machine to use these mats.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matches perfect to the site picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description matched the actual product
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great mats!
The mats came same time I purchased the Pazzle machine. You pretty much need multiples for different uses. Sometimes a new one is mandatory other times you'll want a slightly used one. Hard to explain but always needing mats and this is as good a price as they come normally. Pick them up if you can find them cheaper though. I understand some of the other brands mats might work well for these machines but so far haven't tried them out. Just gotta go look and read all the tips on line where some of the people in love with these machines make postings and chit chat. Item came well packaged in good time and same day as machine along with two extra cutting tools.