I ordered this specific tool for a specific project. It performed as I would expect an Olfa cutter to perform and I did not need to use scissors whick would have been more labor intensive. Also, the cost of the idem was less than the fabric stores I considered....
Olfa Chenille Cutter
- Brand: Olfa
- Type: Chenille Cutter
- Four feet act as a channel guide to create chenille in four widths
- ultra-sharp double-honed circular blade does not rotate as it slashes through fabric
- The ratchet dial turns to expose a fresh blade edge; up to 24 edges
- Cuts up to eight layers of fabric
- For right- and left-handed users
- Includes CHB-1 blade and fits CHB-1 blade
- Sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8 or 1/2-inch
- Dimensions: 9 inches x 5 inches x 1 inch
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME. I FOUND IT VERY HARD TO USE. DID NOT GO THOUGH THE MATERIAL WELLRead More
I ordered this specific tool for a specific project. It performed as I would expect an Olfa cutter to perform and I did not need to use scissors whick would have been more labor intensive. Also, the cost of the idem was less than the fabric stores I considered.Read More
I would buy again but it is guaranteed for life. It works great for the projects I'm working on for Christmas. Will buy for overstock.com if possible next purchase.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.