The desk I received is a piece of junk. It has places on it where it was damaged, and someone took a Sharpie marker and colored like a 3 year old to cover it up. Not in one spot, in 5 different areas. There wasn't any screws included in the box to attach it to the wall. I had to search for/buy an additional anchoring system to secure it to the wall. And, the predrilled holes for attaching it to a wall is not enough. This is a 60+ lb desk that they expect you to hang with 3 screws. I had to drill two additional holes in the cabinet, located over a stud, just to get this thing stable...and it's still not that stable!! I would have sent it back, but I bought it in November and just opened the box on Jan 1st. Buyer beware!!!! This is an inferior product and a nightmare to deal with.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image shows and undamaged version
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate for an undamaged version
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Had to get my husband to hang it for me as it is rather heavy, but I really like it. Doesn't take up much space or come out too far from the wall when put away. Sturdy enough to sew on.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks how picture looks
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to hold up well.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes