I thought these would make a good addition to the kitchen utensil drawer and in the garage/workshop, so I ordered two pair. These are made in India and are real junk. They don't even cut paper well. And the "PVC sheath" is a piece of fabrlc covered plastic that tore when removing the scissors. Not even worth sending back. They're going in the Garage Sale box.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I wish that a page of directions had beeb included. I haven't had to use them much yet, but know that they will be very handy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes