I make a lot of comfort quilts and tack them on the sewing machine. I use this product to hold the three layers together before and after the tacking. They are easy to remove and do their job. The punch last a long time before breaking down, unlike others that I have purchased. Thank you for a top product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? precisely
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
A hard to find item that is useful to me. Am happy to find such an item.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Havenn't used it yet.
I love this tacking tool called the Micro stitch. I've had other tools like this for quilting and by far this is the best. I don't have to worry about big holes in my quilt tops when basting them together. The tacs are small and flexiable so if you don't have to worry about snagging your quilt on anything while your quilting either. I'm thrilled!!!!
This is a fantastic product for basting quilt sandwiches. I was a little leary but I heard so many great reviews on a Quilting Blog. I tried it, and I love it. I won't baste a quilt any other way. I love it! I did find out that it is a lot easier to find and clip the black fasteners. It will depend on the color of your quilt. I also heard that there is a fastener remover, but I haven't been able to locate one yet.