I bought 2 of these and one has broken within 6 months of purchase. The exact same thing occurred as the other reviewer so I decided I should also report my experience. I am 180lbs and I went to sit on it and the seat broke off the swivel causing me to fall backwards to the ground. I am puurchasing 2 more stools for my medical office and will certainly be going with another brand/model.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
DO NOT PURCHASE THE MARTIN PREMIER BLACK CONTOUR STOOL. I ordered the Martin Premier Black Contour Stool thinking it was the perfect solution to a home office that was getting over crowded with furniture. It worked pretty well as a stool for my laptop workstation for a while. That is until I sat on it one day and it broke and collapsed right out from under me. I am not an overweight adult-size for my height. This stool did not last 6 months. My back is still sore from the fall. I am writing the company and requesting a refund for this defect and poorly designed piece of furniture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is accurate.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor and dangerous.
I got this for my office which contains a treatment space as well as my desk. I needed something small, comfortable, and could go completely away. Ticks all the boxes! Plus child clients all ask for a ride!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent