Over all, this is a good chair, BUT the arms are difficult to attach. I had to use clamps to squeeze the parts together so the screws would catch. One of the screws stripped out and I had to buy a self threading screw to secure the arm.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. some improvement needed
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This is a very comfortable chair and also easy to put together. I am very impressed with the ability of the wheels to slide easily over all types of surfaces. Much better than my "standard" desk chair and I can use it with a high-table, laptop desk as well as a "normal" desk by adjusting the chair height.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes