The table would have suited my needs perfectly had I clarified ahead on whether the flat-top max height was 41 inch. Instead, it was only normal table height (31 inches); the max 41 inch is with the top fully inclined. I think this should be clarified on the products specs, as it was a bit misleading (but I also blame myself for not checking before purchasing). Also, the front pen holder was cracked, but I cldn't be bothered to disassemble the table (which wasn't easy to assemble in the first place) and repack to send back to USA. Overall, the table is still useful as a craft/hobby table, albeit slightly wobbly, and wasn't what I specifically wanted after all, but i can live with it. I do like the inclination feature.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate, but needs more clarification. The 41 inch max height is with the top inclined, not with the top flat.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overall is average; the front pen holder was cracked.
To bad manufacturer cannot read a ruler. Size is not as listed. Cannot use D size drafting paper on this table. Packing in box is inferior causing one of the corners of table top to be crushed. Will use this item but would definitely not purchase another.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is close to the product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not even. Description and item box says table top is 24 x 36, actual size is 23 11/16 x 35 1/2.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. About what I expected for the price.
Its perfect size for small area, though it cannot hold much weigh. The assembly was very long, took me about 2 hrs more or less, the nuts and bolts were separated and categorized by numbers, which was helpful. Once assembled the adjustable height has to stay put, so make sure you do this right the first time, it is a hassle to do it later because the incline of the table will interfere. Where the table meets from the bottom portion and the upper part, where the height adjustments is, these knobs are made of plastic. Three days after I finished one of these popped while I was working on it. I contacted the manufacturer, they were very helpful regarding the warranty and replacement of the parts with no cost. In my opinion it is a great table for hobby, I think it would be better for kids. I did not want to spend much and needed something small and this does the job. But if your looking for something a little more study this is not for you. The quality for everything else was great, no damages in shipping. As soon as you assemble get your warranty set up!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its Ok, but could be Better.