I ordered this punch to use in making craft projects to feature on my blog (***.com). This punch works wonderfully for my intended use. Some punches are tiny and lightweight. This punch has the weight of a pair of pliers, but is quite easy to use. The punch has been used to make butterflies out of a variety of materials. To use with thin paper, a piece of copier paper is also used, so that the tiny pieces of paper do not bunch inside the punch. If you want to emboss a butterfly pattern onto a thick piece of paper or foam, you simply don't punch all the way through. The punch is versatile and can be used to make stecils for butterflies shapes by using the negative that is left after the punching. The plastic sheet from the backing off electrodes was used in making a butterfly stencil. My 17yo has had the most fun with this punch. He's a manly, rough and tumble, loves to tear down old machinery kind of guy, but loves to sit and use this punch. If it can get a teenager to take a break and sit and talk with mom for a few minutes, because he loves to use the product, who wouldn't want it?
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent quality
I love this punch! It is a butterfly that is just the right size for cards and punches really good. There is also a border punch available with similar butterflies that is complimentary to this punch. You won't be sorry buying this punch.
Nice punch, makes great butterflies and was easy to use.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
This punch makes a crisp, clean punch. These butterflies are exceptionally beautiful. You cannot go wrong purchasing this punch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was presented in the picture exactly as it looks in person.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You can never go wrong with a Martha Stewart Punch for quality. They are manufactured by EKSuccess, which if you own punches are of exceptional quality.
I ordered this punch to make a butterfly baby mobile for a friend. The punch is great quality and produces beautiful results! The only drawbacks are that it is pretty heavy and difficult to punch. I still reccomend it, as there is no other punch that produces such gorgeous butterflies!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality