I love this circle cutter. The blades are very sharp, I cut through some chipboard. I'm a little uncoordinated so it took me a couple of tries before I completely got the hang of it (praticed on cheat copier paper). I use it quiet often, most of the sketches I use for scrapbook layout have circle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is excellent.
It is easy to use, and the quality is fantastic! Love the price, too
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They look the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks great
Shipping was great. I have got the pruduct in 5 days.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Product is same with the image on site.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes, the description describes the product.
- How is the quality of the product? Fine
I wanted a circle cutter to cut larger circles--up to 12 inches. This one does and it does it well. I cut on a glass mat and found that holding the center down firmly with my left hand and then start cutting at 12:00 (on a clock) with my right hand going all the way around worked the best for me. I am so glad I bought this cutter.